Do not open the aluminium pouch until use.
After opening the pouch the product must be used immediately.
Strictly respect the following protocol: The pre-filled syringe is for single patient use only. Discard the syringe after use. Do not reuse.
The product should be inspected visually for particles and discolouration prior to administration. Only clear colourless solution free from particles or precipitates should be used.
The product should not be used if the pouch or the blister has been opened or if the tamper evident seal on the syringe (plastic film at the basis of the end cap) is broken.
1) Tear open the aluminium pouch by hand only using the indent(s).
Do not use sharp instruments to open the pouch.
2) Withdraw the pre-filled syringe from the sterile blister.
3) Push on the plunger to free the bung.
The sterilisation process may have caused adhesion of the bung to the body of the syringe.
4) Twist off the end cap to break the seals.
Do not touch the exposed luer connection in order to avoid contamination.
5) Check the syringe seal tip has been completely removed.
If not, replace the cap and twist again.
6) Expel the air by gently pushing the plunger.
7) Connect syringe to vascular access device or to needle.
Push the plunger to inject the required volume.
Any unused product or waste material should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask the pharmacist how to throw away medicines no longer used. These measures will help protect the environment.