Preparation Instructions: Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by the baby's doctor.
1. Wash hands and clean preparation area. Sterilize bottles, teats and utensils by boiling or using approved sterilizer.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to 40°C. Measure the required volume of warm, boiled water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off. Avoid compacting powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30 ml of water. Cap the bottle and mix gently for 1 minute to completely dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.