Preparation: The health of your infant depends on carefully following the directions for preparation and use.
Incorrect preparation can make your baby ill.
Use only the scoop provided. Each level scoop (5 g) of powder requires 30 ml (approx. 1 fl oz) of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (15% w/v).
1. Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats.
2. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes or until an electric kettle switches off. Cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Fill the scoop provided with powder and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided.
4. Add the prescribed number of scoops of powder to the water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Before feeding ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
5. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.