How to use: Clean and dry wound and skin around it before applying Renoderm.
Replace used Renoderm within 3 days when there is no explanation from a medical specialist.
1. Clean the wound area with physiological saline or running water.
2. Swab and dry the wound area.
3. Take Renoderm out of the wrap, and cut Renoderm 1-2 cm larger than the wound.
4. Put Renoderm on the wound and press it with a hand for about 30 seconds.
5. The surface would be rising whitely after absorbing discharge from a wound. Let Renoderm attach on the wound for 2-3 days to keep discharge in because there is something useful component in the discharge that could help to heal the wound.
6. Replace Renoderm when discharge flows out.