Always use Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray according to these instructions for use. Consult a healthcare provider or pharmacist before use if patient is not sure.
If not otherwise prescribed by a healthcare provider, apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day. Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted during the application of Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray.
Before using Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray for the first time, take off the cap and pump 2-3 times to release the air from the pump. Do not cut the tip. If the spray function is impaired (which might happen if the bottle is not positioned upright), press the pump several times in upright position.
1. Gently blow the nose to clean the nostrils.
2. Remove the protecting cap from the bottle.
3. Hold the bottle with the index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and the thumb underneath the bottle. Bend the head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of the nose with the finger.
4. Start to breathe-in gently through the nostril.
5. Press the pump down quickly and firmly to spray into the nostril. Continue breathing gently through the nostril.
6. Insert the tip of the spray into the other nostril.
7. Repeat steps described previously for the other nostril.
8. Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
9. Replace cap on the bottle.