One spray contains 0.14mL solution.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray is a medical device which contains Ectoin, a natural cell-protective molecule with membrane-stabilizing properties.
Ingredients: Ectoin, Sea salt, Water.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray can be used for treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis symptoms. Typical symptoms such as runny nose, itching nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing can effectively be reduced.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray is a slightly hypertonic solution that protects against the harmful influences of allergens. It facilitates the regeneration of sensitive nasal mucosa.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray is free from preservatives and is suitable for children.
Always use Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray according to these instructions for use. Consult a healthcare provider or pharmacist before use if patient is not sure.
If not otherwise prescribed by a healthcare provider, apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day. Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted during the application of Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray.
Before using Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray for the first time, take off the cap and pump 2-3 times to release the air from the pump. Do not cut the tip. If the spray function is impaired (which might happen if the bottle is not positioned upright), press the pump several times in upright position.
1. Gently blow the nose to clean the nostrils.
2. Remove the protecting cap from the bottle.
3. Hold the bottle with the index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and the thumb underneath the bottle. Bend the head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of the nose with the finger.
4. Start to breathe-in gently through the nostril.
5. Press the pump down quickly and firmly to spray into the nostril. Continue breathing gently through the nostril.
6. Insert the tip of the spray into the other nostril.
7. Repeat steps described previously for the other nostril.
8. Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
9. Replace cap on the bottle.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray should not be used after nasal operations or injuries of the nose.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin or any other ingredients of the nasal spray.
If allergic reaction occurs, the use of Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray must be discontinued immediately.
To ensure safe hygiene, each nasal spray bottle should only be used by one person.
Do not use for more than 6 weeks after opening.
Currently, there is no data available regarding the use of Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
Consult a healthcare provider or pharmacist before using this medical device, if the patient is: Pregnant or breast-feeding; Not sure whether the patient is pregnant.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray is well tolerated. Up to now, no regularly occurring or persisting side effects are known.
Please inform a healthcare provider, pharmacist, or the distributor of the product if patient notices side effects that are associated with the use of Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray.
If conditions persist or worsen, contact a healthcare provider or pharmacist.
There are no known interactions between Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray and other nasal sprays.
Allertoin Allergy Nasal Spray should be stored between temperatures 2°C-25°C.
R01AX - Other nasal preparations ; Used in nasal preparations for topical use.