Always use Allertoin Inhalation Solution according to these instructions for use. Consult a healthcare provider or a pharmacist before use if patient is not sure. If not otherwise prescribed by a healthcare provider, please inhale the content of one single-dose unit (2.5mL) as required, up to twice daily by using a nebulizer device. Please check that the nebulizer is clean and free of any impurities. Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted during the application of Allertoin Inhalation Solution.
1. Detach one single-dose unit from the strip and open it by twisting off the tab.
2. Hold the opening of the single-dose unit over the funnel of the nebulizer.
3. Pour the entire content into the funnel by gently pressing on the unit. Conditional of manufacturing, a small amount of liquid will remain in the unit.
4. Please use the nebulizer device according to the instructions of its manufacturer.
5. Children younger than 2 years may need special technical equipment (e.g. fitted soft-shell masks) for the inhalation of the Allertoin Inhalation Solution. Please use the equipment recommended by the manufacturer of the nebulizer device.
To guarantee the sterility of the product, each single-dose unit is intended for single use only.
Allertoin Inhalation Solution can be administered with jet, mesh and ultrasound nebulizers.