One spray solution 0.14mL solution.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray is a medical device which contains Ectoin, a natural cell-protective molecule with membrane-stabilizing properties.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray is free from preservatives.
Ingredients: Ectoin, Sea salt, Water, and Phosphate buffer.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray can be used for treatment and prevention of rhinitis or rhinosinusitis symptoms.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray is a hypertonic solution and has a decongestant effect, as the product draws out excess water from the nasal epithelium without dehydrating the nose. Due to this effect, the patency of the upper respiratory tract can be improved.
The protective characteristics, as the main properties of Ectoin in combination with the natural sea salt, alleviate the symptoms of common cold (rhinitis) and sinusitis.
Always use Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray according to these instructions for use. Consult a healthcare provider or a pharmacist before use if patient is not sure.
If not otherwise prescribed by a healthcare provider, apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day. Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted by an adult during the application of Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray.
Before using Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray for the first time, take off the cap and pump 2-3 times to release the air from the pump. Do not cut the tip. If the spray function is impaired (which might happen if the bottle is not positioned upright), press the pump several times in upright position.
1. Gently blow the nose to clean the nostrils.
2. Remove the protecting cap from the bottle.
3. Hold the bottle with the index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and the thumb underneath the bottle. Bend the head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of the nose with the finger.
4. Insert the tip of the spray into the nostril and start to breathe-in gently.
5. Press the pump the pump down quickly and firmly to spray into the nostril. Continue breathing gently through the nostril.
6. Insert the tip of the spray into the other nostril.
7. Repeat steps described previously for the other nostril.
8. Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
9. Replace cap on the bottle.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray should not be used after nasal operations or injuries of the nose.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin or any of the other, ingredients of the nasal spray.
If allergic reaction occurs, the use of Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray must be discontinued immediately.
To ensure safe hygiene, each nasal spray bottle should only be used by one person.
Do not use for more than 6 weeks after opening.
Currently, there is no data available regarding the use of Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
Consult a healthcare provider or pharmacist before using this medical device, if patient is: Pregnant or breast-feeding; Not sure whether patient is pregnant.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray is well tolerated. Up to now, no regularly occurring or persisting side effects are known.
Please inform a healthcare provider, pharmacist, or the distributor of the product if patient notices side effects that are associated with the use of Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray.
If conditions persist or worsen, contact a healthcare provider or pharmacist.
There are no known interactions between Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray and other nasal sprays.
Allertoin Rhinitis Nasal Spray should be stored between temperature 2°C-25°C.
R01AX - Other nasal preparations ; Used in nasal preparations for topical use.