Give with care to patients with impaired renal or hepatic function.
Tylenol is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed. Prolonged use without medical supervision could be harmful. In case of accidental overdosage, contact a physician or Poisons Information Centre immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical even if signs and symptoms are not noticed.
Do not exceed recommended dose; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and could cause serious health problems.
Do not use with any other products containing paracetamol.