Instructions for Preparation and Use: The child's health depends on carefully following the instructions as follows. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula.
Ensure all feeding utensils are washed thoroughly before preparation.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2. Boil clean feeding utensils in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Boil fresh water for 30 minutes. Cool to room temperature prior to mixing.
4. Pour 196 mL warm water (40°C) that has been previously boiled.
5. Add 4 level scoops (approximately 40 g), or 3 heaping tablespoons of powder.
6. Shake or stir well.