There is likelihood that pathogenic microorganisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
HOW TO PREPARE S-26 HA: WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make the baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of the baby.
1. Wash hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Use only the scoop from this container. *Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop on the suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool, dry place. Use within 3 weeks of opening.