No risk of acute intoxication is seen as it is unlikely to occur following a single vaginal or dermal application of an overdose (application over a large area under conditions favorable to absorption) or inadvertent oral ingestion. There is no specific antidote.
However, in the event of accidental oral ingestion, routine measures such as gastric lavage should be performed only if clinical symptoms of overdose become apparent (e.g. dizziness, nausea or vomiting). Gastric lavage should be carried out only if the airway can be protected adequately.