Directions for use: 1. Remove the plastic cap.
2. Priming: Hold the container upright. Point the black spray opening in a safe direction away from the face and other people. Fully press down on the pump with forefinger. Release the pump and let the pump return to the starting position.
3. Hold the container upright with forefinger on top of the grooved button.
4. Open the mouth and bring the container as close to it as possible.
5. Press the button firmly to make sure that a full dose of Melsoma is sprayed directly into the mouth under the tongue.
6. Let the pump return to the starting position (for next dose repeat step 5 & 6).
7. Close the bottle with cap.
8. Avoid swallowing immediately after administering the spray.
9. Following administration don't rinse mouth for 2 to 5 minutes.