BRUSTAN tablets are contraindicated in patients with following conditions: 1. Hemorrhagic fever.
2. History of severe allergic reaction such as anaphylaxis or angioedema, induced by aspirin or other NSAIDs. Because of the possibility of cross-sensitivity due to structural relationships which exist among non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, acute allergic reactions are likely to occur in patients who have exhibited allergic reactions to these compounds.
3. Patients sensitive to any of the ingredients.
4. Aspirin induced nasal polyps associated with bronchospasm (High risk of severe allergic reactions because of cross sensitivity).
5. Children under the age of 2 years.
6. Active peptic ulceration.
7. Severe renal function impairment.
8. Safety in pregnancy and lactation has not been established