Lamisil DermGel

Lamisil DermGel Overdosage



GlaxoSmithKline Consumer


Full Prescribing Info
Signs and symptoms: The low systemic absorption of topical terbinafine renders overdosage extremely unlikely during cutaneous use.
Accidental ingestion of one 30 g tube of gel, which contains 300 mg terbinafine base, is comparable to ingestion of one Terbinafine 250 mg tablet (adult oral unit dose).
Symptoms/signs of overdose following ingestion of terbinafine may include headache, nausea, epigastric pain and dizziness.
Further management should be as clinically indicated.
In case of accidental oral ingestion, the alcohol content (9.4% w/w) of Lamisil DermGel has to be considered.
Register or sign in to continue
Asia's one-stop resource for medical news, clinical reference and education
Sign up for free
Already a member? Sign in