Disposable adhesive plaster made of a polyurethane film with a light yellow adhesive agent on one side.
Hydrocolloid is material absorbing exudation from wounds gradually and keeping humidity to help healing the wound more quickly. This damp environment can prevent from having scab and leaving scars on the skin.
With its air-permeable and waterproofing properties, it stops germ form invading through a wound and ensures that a wound does not leave a scar by promoting a proper damper environment.
Because of its own excellent adhesive power, it does not fall off easily when showering or swimming even though it is attached to the curved area of the skin.
As Renoderm is transparent, it is easy to observe the affected area.
Renoderm can be cut to fit the size of a wound.
As Renoderm color changes to milky after absorbing an exudation, you can know the replacement time.
Renoderm can be used for the dressing of leg ulcers, bedsores or surgical wounds. Surgical wounds mean abrasions, burns, bruises, wounds of operation, bedsores and so on.
How to use: Clean and dry wound and skin around it before applying Renoderm.
Replace used Renoderm within 3 days when there is no explanation from a medical specialist.
1. Clean the wound area with physiological saline or running water.
2. Swab and dry the wound area.
3. Take Renoderm out of the wrap, and cut Renoderm 1-2 cm larger than the wound.
4. Put Renoderm on the wound and press it with a hand for about 30 seconds.
5. The surface would be rising whitely after absorbing discharge from a wound. Let Renoderm attach on the wound for 2-3 days to keep discharge in because there is something useful component in the discharge that could help to heal the wound.
6. Replace Renoderm when discharge flows out.
Do not use oxidizing agents such as hydrochlorite fluid or peroxide with it as bubble fillers can be destroyed.
When the patient undergoes difficulty in healing wounds caused by not only infection but also diabetes, consult the medical doctor prior to use.
Renoderm cannot be used for infected wounds.
Consult the medical doctor in the following cases: If symptoms of infections (redness or fever, edema or pain) appear in the wounds.
If wounds are not healed within four days.
As Renoderm is disposable, do not use it after sterilization.
Store in airtight container at room temperature (1-30°C), avoiding the place of high temperature and humidity.
Store Renoderm in a clean place, avoiding direct light.
Shelf-life: 36 months after manufacturing date.
D09AX - Soft paraffin dressings ; Used as medicated dressings.
Hydrocolloid dressing (sheet) 10's.